-
November 3rd, 2005, 06:13 PM
#1
Inactive Member
-
November 3rd, 2005, 06:15 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Why did you change your name?
-
November 3rd, 2005, 07:00 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
November 3rd, 2005, 07:14 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Thanks for the great answer.
Seemed in your other post you were wondering why you didn't get responses. Next time I will refrain from commenting.
Edit by Joy: I don't think that there's any need for you to feel as though you need to refrain from commenting. When someone asks a question, it is perfectly reasonable for you to try to give an answer if you want to. And the answer that you gave made perfect sense to me. If someone doesn't understand a post that one of us makes, then all they need to do is ask for an explanation or for clarification. There's no need to say unkind things about any response that we don't understand.
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 04, 2005 12:07 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>
-
November 3rd, 2005, 08:17 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Welcome back,I was wondering why I haven't seen you in a while!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks